- Job Opportunities
- Health Services
- Rec Dept.
Humboldt Virtual Education Program
Welcome to the Humboldt Virtual Education Program! This is a KSDE approved virtual-online program. If you are seeking a chance to earn a high school diploma from an accredited school district, we are here to help you succeed!
WE BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE!
Students drop out of school for a variety of reasons. As right as those reasons may seem at the time, the decisions we make, don’t always work out the way we hoped. Would you like a second chance to earn a high school diploma? You can earn a USD 258 Humboldt High School diploma online! We have a great staff! We can help you obtain your goal of graduating, with a high school diploma.
Humboldt's Virtual Opportunity Provides:
- KSDE accredited courses for a Humboldt High School Diploma from USD 258
- LAPTOP COMPUTERS!! Enroll before September 15th to earn the use of a district laptop.
- Online curriculum for grades 9-12 & Adults
- Web-based available 24 hrs/7 days a week
- We believe in your future and will provide certified support staff in each subject
- Personalized self- paced assignments all online
Kansas Virtual Student Enrollment
$25 online - technology fee - applies to Kansas students enrolling before September 15th. Your commitment is required to complete 2, six-hour online sessions and monthly progress.
- First session - between July 1st and September 19th (6 hours)
- Second session - between September 20th and October 4th (6 hours)
The 6 hour session must be completed in the same calendar day to assure use of a laptop. All students in the Humboldt Virtual Program MUST complete 2, six-hour sessions. Fees are nonrefundable. Laptops available until Sept. 15th. Call Jody 620-228-4186 or 620-473-3121